- This is not official mbed Platform but!
- You can make as many mbed as you like at super-discount $ 2.50 (LPC810 is $ 1.50)!
- You can develop this in mbed.org
- You can choice the serial of FT232RL and CP2102 module.
- As it is OnBoard style, you can insert this into bredboard directly and this has no cables.
- As this machine reset automatically after writing flash, it began programming promptly. (You need to pushing reset in mbed)
- There is general-purpose switches. (Press to Low)
It is not clear how to use the DP3&12.
How to use
- See this page.
- Using FlashMagic,Specify HEX and press Start.(Button indicated with green)
- Red frame is set up according to indication; blue frame, according to your own environment.
Options→ DTR and RTS will be used as Advanced Options.
- 1x OnBed *simple* PCB
- Please choice the serial adapter below.
- Choice 1 : AKIZUKI AE-FT231X 750円($80,415)
Choice 2 : FT232RL with RTS
Choice 3 : CP2102 with RTS6Pin USB 2.0 to TTL UART Module Serial Converter CP2102 STC Replace Ft232 Module < $2.50(¥215)
Connect RTS to OnBed *simple*