Now it’s time for chip RGB!
- Usable with various sizes of LED.
- Pad exclusively applicable to the various kinds of LED (Red-frame)
LTST-C19FD1WT 2.1×1.6mm Digi-key $0.60
LATBT66B 3.0×3.4mm Chip1Stop $7.50(¥754)
Typical size 3528 on eBay (<$0.03 each)
- There is a mirror for checking the cathode mark.
Since it is gold-plated, LED will light by pressing it softly.
How to use
- Reflect the rear face of chip LED with a mirror and check Cathode mark.
- RGB-LED is pressed against the Pad that is prepared for each part number.
Only red color will be ignited in the default.
When you want to check each color you can cut the short-jumper written at the back of the DisableAutoR.
Once connect the Hole of the color you want with a metal tweezers, the corresponding color lights.
(The silk color and lighting color of LATBT66B is different)
- 3mA of current is applied on the LED. When pushing BOOST button, 6mA is applied, and when pushing SHORT button, the LED is connected with the battery.
|Tact-Switch||TSY3420 or TD-85XU||2|
|Polishing Cloth||ebay Amazon||1|
How to assemble